Five most frequently asked questions in one blog
Discover the Beauty of Armenia From Bird’s Eye View
Home / Five most frequently asked questions in one blog
When the air is warm, even the weather can not interfere.
Could you guess what we are talking about in this blog? Well, of course, we wait impatiently for the 5 questions asked in this season and their answers. In order not to waste your most precious resource - time, we will present this blog in a question/answer format.
1. -Isn't it cold in the air balloon in winter?
- Absolutely, the temperature in the balloon during flight is 15°+ C, and flying downwind ensures that wind isn’t felt at all.
2. - Is it possible to organize flights in winter?
- Yes, it is allowed to fly with hot air balloon in all seasons of the year. What's more, winter flights are different from in other seasons.
3. - Is it safe to fly in winter?
- Of course, your safety depends only on the professional training of our pilots. You know our flight crew does the impossible with their professionalism.
4.-How long does the flight take in winter?
-Generally, the duration of flight with hot air balloon is about 1 hour. Depending on the wind direction, the air balloon flight can last from 40 to 90 minutes.
5.- How does the winter flight differ from the flights organized in other seasons?
- Winter flights are special with their white coloring compared to other seasons. In winter, the air makes the Armenian nature more visible with its clarity, and the flight is more comfortable with its purity.
We hope you have found your answers to these questions. If you have any other questions, you can send a message to us. We will gladly answer all your questions.
After knowing all this, all you have to do is not waste time and come to enjoy a winter fairytale flight.