The cost of participation for one person is 90,000 AMD.
- The flights will be carried out with balloons designed for 2 to 12 people, the exact placement of passengers depends on weather conditions and the weight of passengers.
- The participants of the flight will also participate in the preparation of the balloon flight, which endures about 30 minutes.
- Duration of the flight is 1 hour (depending on the wind direction, it can last 30-90 minutes).
- The surprises don't end, after the flight is completed. After landing, the balloonist's diploma awarded ceremony is taking place, according to the ritual reached us from 1783.
- The exact location of flights depends on the direction and speed of the wind, which becomes clear 2 hours before the flight.
- Commercial flights are carried out only 1-2 hours after sunrise.
- Flights may be delayed due to unfavorable weather conditions and strong winds.
- The permissible speed is up to 5 m/s.
- Children can take part in flights from the age of 6.
- Children under 12 years of age receive a 50% discount.
- For passengers whose weight exceeds 100 kg. - there is a surcharge of 40,000 AMD.
||Price For an Adult
||Price For a Child under 12 years old